Injection molding technology
Training of employees in injection moulding of plastics, division of thermoplastic materials, preparation of their processing conditions according to the different types. Understanding of logical aspects related to the injection process steps.
Upon the training completion: Participants receive theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of plastics processing to the extent that they are able to start working in this working environment.
Overview of training in the basics of injection moulding technology:
- Basics of injection moulding technology.
- Division of the most common plastics and their preparation.
- Preparation of machinery for production.
- Setting up the production process on the machines.
- Making injection moulding piece with the use of Haitian machines as an example.
- Division into primary types of plastics - basic plastics, their properties and processing conditions.
- Injection moulding machines on the example of Haitian machines - basic principles of injection moulding.
- Production cycle of an injection moulding machine, setting basic injection parameters. Practical exercises and demonstrations on the HAITIAN hydraulic machine (subject to availability of equipment).
Training time - our preferred training time is approximately 6 hours per day. This allows the optimum amount of information to be conveyed while keeping the audience focused.
Location - training sessions can take place both at MAPRO Polska premises (upon confirmation of equipment availability) or at the client's site.
Number of participants - should not exceed 10 people. This allows for an efficient transfer of knowledge and the small group work activates the audience to ask specific questions.
Are you interested in our solutions?
Feel free to contact us using the contact form